Big milestone for the team here at Stem Genomics: we have received the ISO 9001:2015 certification!
This is an internationally recognised standard that ensures that our products and services meet our clients’ needs through an effective quality management system.
Although it represented a rather colossal effort, everyone involved was driven by the conviction that implementing a system of continual improvement in all our processes would result in numerous benefits for our clients.
This is the list of reasons that drove us to take on this journey:
– Commitment to providing high-quality and consistent services to our existing and future clients
– Ensure our clients’ satisfaction in relation with the efficiency of our operations: we have put futureproof processes in place to withstand the constantly changing environment we navigate in,
– Show compliance with regulatory requirements and the evolving needs of our customers and their markets so we can better meet them,
– Anticipate and prevent non-conformities, which we can’t afford to have with the demanding markets we address,
– Remain competitive and relevant with our product and service developments operating within an established framework inspired by best business practices,
– Involve and unite the team behind a shared goal.
We are confident this recognised quality management system will enable our biotechnology company to provide the peace of mind our clients require when using our tests and services.